20 GA Flooring L-Cleat for use on 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" tongue and groove flooring.
- Well-formed barbs provide holding power
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Bright Basic Steel
- For use in any standard 20 ga L CLEAT nailer
- Flooring cleats are available in convenient 1,000 piece “JOB PACKS” boxes
- Tape collation design eliminates loose nails
- Antirust treatment is applied for additional protection
- Designed for MDF-core, engineered,, laminate as well as “lock” together flooring up to 1/2" thick
Tool Compatibility: For use with the following tools and other compatible 20ga L Cleat manual or pneumatic tools.
Powernail® 200F, 200W,200TN
Freeman® PF20LM , PF20GLCN
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.
WARNING: This product contains nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*DO NOT use in any application with ACQ Treated Lumber.
Will corrode, due to bright steel coating, not intended for use on exterior applications or applications where rust can be an issue. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 316 L Cleats.
Products made and sold by ProDriveHD have no relationship with any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are referenced above.