16 GA Flooring L-Cleat for use on 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 33/32" Tongue and Groove Flooring.
- Meets ASTM F1667
- Bright Basic Steel
- Well-formed barbs provide holding power
- For use in any standard 16ga L CLEAT nailer
- Flooring cleats are available in convenient 1,000 pc “JOB PACKS” boxes
- Manufactured with wide head to eliminate miss-fires
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements
- Tape collation design reduces loose nails
- Antirust treatment is applied for additional protection
Tool Compatibility: For use with the following tools and other compatible manual or pneumatic 16 GA L CLEAT tools.
Bostitch®: BTFP12569, MIIIFN, MFN-201 , Freeman® PFL618BR ,Powernail®: 445, 445SN, 45, 45R, 101R, 101, Paslode® FSC200 , Porter Cable ® FCN200
,Primatech® models: P210, P240, P240A, 250AL, 250FL, P250, P250A, 245FL, 240FL, 210FL, 330L, 300L, 100, , H300, H330, Senco® SHFSO, SHF15, SHF10, Sportnails® FCL2650 DeWalt®: DWFP12569 , MFN-201 , BTFP12569
WARNING: This product contains nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*DO NOT use in any application with ACQ Treated Lumber.
Always read the operating manual to ensure you have selected the correct fastener.
The products made and sold by ProDriveHD have no relationship to any of the other companies whose trademarks or item numbers that are referenced above.